Friday, June 3, 2016

I leaned into my future and saw this…….. Dan Miller

Last week we had our annual sold-out INNOVATE event here at the Sanctuary.  These were people who were willing to fire up their imagination and dream about what is possible.  The diversity in the room was awesome.  As I read through their registration responses I saw those who were a deputy sheriff, car salesman, concert promoter, carpenter, seamstress, dance teacher, video producer, blogger, artist, writer, restaurant owner, banker, stay-at-home mom, photographer, ex-nun, glass sculptor, teacher, e-Bay entrepreneur, speaker, lifestyle evangelist, software developer,...

The post I leaned into my future and saw this…….. appeared first on Official Site Dan Miller.



from Official Site Dan Miller http://ift.tt/1Y699pv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment