Thursday, August 18, 2016

Not till God tells me……… Dan Miller

“Dan! I’m feeling like I’m in a dead-end situation, but I’m not going to move until God tells me to do so!” I received this note recently from a reader – and it represents thousands of similar notes I’ve received over the last 20 years. The writer continues, “Dan, I’m miserable, frustrated, anxious, sick, exhausted, bored, nervous, worried, concerned, restless, fearful, frightened, apprehensive, troubled, upset, angry, exasperated, incensed, infuriated, discouraged, aggravated, maddened, offended, disappointed, distressed, anguished, tormented, suffering, afflicted, suffering,...

The post Not till God tells me……… appeared first on Official Site Dan Miller.



from Official Site Dan Miller http://ift.tt/2bpRpEw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment