Friday, March 20, 2015

If you’re angry you’re losing twice Dan Miller

1. Am I not getting job offers because of my age – 58?


2. I’ve set aside 20-30 minutes each morning before work to myself but I don’t know what I should be doing during that time.


3. Is your 48 Days Outro song available for purchase on iTunes?


4. Can one put down self-employed/freelance experience on a resume?


48Days-podcast-Quote-3-19-15


tweet-graphic-2



“Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” ― Harry S. Truman


Helpful Resources


Harrys.com – use 48Days as the code to get $5.00 off your purchase


Launch – the conference with Ken Davis and Dan Miller (April – Orlando)


Why do the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? – send your responses to askdan@48Days.com


How to Meditate – Brendon Burchard’s method


Contemplative Prayer








from Official Site Dan Miller http://ift.tt/1HaImke

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment