Friday, August 21, 2015

Are you ready for your finest hour? Dan Miller

 

  1. I am in my mid 30’s and I feel like I am stuck in my J.O.B.
  2. I’m a single parent and need to find creative ways to increase my income.
  3. Would sharing about my own past struggles undermine my credibility as a coach?
  4. I’m in my late 30’s and have been diagnosed with a chronic condition that makes it difficult to walk or even stand sometimes.
  5. Can my husband make a living with his motorsport photography?

“To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents.  What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour.”  Winston Churchill

“To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents.  What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour.”  Winston Churchill



from Official Site Dan Miller http://ift.tt/1h0ctQT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment